RACE DAY: Saturday June 17, 2017
RACE KIT PICK-UP: Friday, June 16, 2017
10:00am - 7:00pm: Adventure 365
444 Barrydowne Road, Sudbury, ON
- Kit will include: your race number, timing chip, and souvenir t-shirt + donated info and goodies
- You can pick up for a friend / team as long as they either registered on-line, which means they agreed to the
- waiver or they mailed / delivered a hard copy registration which included the waiver
- You will not be permitted to participate in the event if you have not signed a waiver... no exceptions!!
- Registration will close at midnight on June 14, 2017
- No registrations will be accepted at Kit Pick Up
RACE DAY: Saturday, June 17, 2017
OUT-OF-TOWNERS KIT PICK UP:
PPE (personal protection equipment): Getting Suited Up for your "Shift"
- you WILL be getting wet and muddy; do not wear your favourite lulu lemon outfit :)
- bring a change of clothes, the Vale Chalet will be open and there are washrooms in the facility
- Volunteer Firemen will be providing a post-event hose off....you may want to bring an old towel to dry up a bit
- spectators are very very welcome and encouraged to cheer very very loud, they will be able to see a fair amount on the hill itself including several obstacles
- there will be a number of community-based vendors with a booth at the event, including our Title Sponsor Adventure 365
- please join us to share your obstacle battle stories at M.I.C. Canadian Eatery & Whiskey Pub after the event
- the patio party starts at 4:00pm and there will be plenty of laughs and draw prizes, of all kinds
Visitors to Sudbury
Great accommodation is available at the Marriott Towne Place Suites or the Fairfield Inn next to our presenting sponsor, Adventure 365 at 444 Barrydowne Road. Both hotels are within minutes of the event venue, Adanac Ski Hill at 744 Beatrice Crescent. There is a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance of these hotels.